Welcome to Extreme DJ Services. We have been established over 5 years and provide a reliable and excellent service in and around Sydney. With us, you will get dynamic and unforgettable entertainment and our aim is to make your event a total success.
Extreme has the edge….
1. Event Planner Tools We have our very own client login section where you can tell us more about you’re your event, let us know exactly what music you want and even create a time schedule. We’ll make sure the DJ has a copy on the night!
2. Large Music Range Enormous collection of music covering the top 100 of every single year from the 50s to Today, Club RnB & House Music – see attached list.
3. MP3 Capabilities MP3 capabilities – you can bring your own music in MP3 format for the DJ to play.
4. Up to 5 Hours Up to 5 hours of music played to your request – Plus additional hours if required!
5. Pro Sound System We use top brand names that sound great & won’t hurt your guest’s ears
6. Microphone for Speeches We have DJs that are trained to MC and microphones are provided for speeches
7. We take requests Our DJs are customer focused and taught to play clients & guests requests when asked – Unless you choose for the DJ not to!
8. Clear Sound Projection Professional & sturdy (safe) K&M stands for our speakers, projecting the sound throughout the room evenly
9. Safe We practice safety awareness – Professional industry tape is used to secure down loose wires and ensure safety with equipment around guests
10. Intelligent Lighting Choice Sound activated intelligent lighting system (2 lights) creating a lively dancing atmosphere with optional extras (ask us for quick video sample)
11. Payments made easy We accept various payments to make the payments process simple and easy.
12. Complete Customer Service We pride ourselves on customer service! Expect superior customer service and care from our DJ hire consultants including personal phone call confirmation & consultation prior to event
choose your package
Open Air Style Booth
1 X Professional Operator
Many different backgrounds to choose from
Can use a green screen
* Prints x2 photos on the spot
(Hard cover book, all photos from the booth, photos touched up usually within 7 days)
All Pilar Top
DJ & Photobooth
Photo Booth Package
Song List & Music Selection
Can I make a playlist?
Sure you are welcome to make a playlist and email it through to us. Alternatively you can download and use the Spotify app which allows you to make a playlist from a choice of over 20 million songs, you can then share the playlist with us and we will print it up and give it to the DJ.
Do you carry all the songs that are on the music list?
95%. If there are specific songs you would like to make sure are there on the night, please let us know before hand or bring them yourself on CD or USB stick.
Are there more songs in your library than are on your list?
Yes. The list we have available for download is only 40 pages long however the full list is over 400 pages long, so therefore the list you will normally receive is only a sample of our actual music list. Our current music list is also available as a part of our online music planner so you can search the whole list there. If there are specific songs you want please be sure to let us know before your event.
Can I bring along some of my own music collection on CD or USB drive?
Yes. In fact if you have any CDs from your own collection you are welcome to bring them along for the DJ to play (MP3 CDs/USB sticks are preferred). We must remind you however that it is your responsibility to collect them at the end of the event.
Will the DJ take requests on the night?
Your Discosource DJ will aim to make everyone happy and in doing so he will try to play all requests so long as they are not out of context with the current style of music being played. If a bizarre request(example. request for ‘Heavy Metal’ whilst the DJ is playing Top 40) is made the DJ will usually consult with the client before playing the song.
What about the songs I DON’T WANT played?
If there are particular songs that you don’t want your DJ to play you can make a list of genres and songs on our online music/event planner. There are some songs such as ‘Grease Megamix’ or ‘The Nutbush’ that people either hate or love but until you let us know, we are in the dark, so keep us informed.
The Event & The DJ
Do we need to provide anything for the DJ?
Yes. Please have a table ready for the DJ which is approximately 1 – 2 meters wide and waist height. Does the five hours in the general package include setup or is that five hours of music? The DJ will arrive half an hour to forty-five minutes prior to the start time (noted on the deposit sheet) and then play music for five hours.
Can I get more than the standard 5 hours?
Yes. If you would like extra hours at the event note how many hours you would like on the online booking form.
What if I don’t know until the night of the event that I may want extra hours? Can I get extra hours on the night of the event?
Yes. If you would like extra hours on the night simply select a tick box on the online booking form that extra hours may be required and then let the DJ know at end of the event. If you do not notify us prior that extra hours may be required then it is up to the DJ.
How long will the DJ take to setup?
The DJ should take no longer than twenty minutes to setup all of the equipment after it has been loaded in.
Does the DJ have a microphone?
Yes. All our DJs carry a microphone with up to 5 meters length.
Can the DJ act as an MC for the event as well?
The DJ is able to make brief announcements but if you would like a professional MC you will have to speak to us before the event so that an MC can be arranged. If you require a full MC Service for your wedding the DJ will be $100 extra.
Does the smoke machine affect people with asthma?
No. The smoke machine is actually not smoke at all, it is a specially designed, odorless liquid vapor crafted to add effect to the lighting. This vapor is totally harmless to people who may suffer from asthma.
Do I get to meet the DJ before the night?
We are not a budget DJ service but in order to stay competitive we do not offer a consultation with the DJ before the night. We can however get the DJ to call you shortly after you make a booking or in the week of your event to discuss your music preferences, ultimately our online music planner has been created to remove any mis-communications that may happen between yourself and the DJ. If it is absolutely imperative for you to meet the DJ then let us know and for an extra charge we can arrange an appointment.
Booking and Payment
How do I make a booking?
Please read instructions in the first email received/quote and on the first page of this information.
When do I pay the DJ?
We collect payment on the Monday prior to your event. If paying by credit card we will take the deposit when it is received and the balance on the Monday prior to your event. If paying by EFT, please make your deposit by Tuesday or Wednesday in the week of your event or we cannot send a DJ.
What methods of payment can I use?
You can pay by credit card or EFT. For EFT please contact us for bank details.
How to Make A Booking?
To secure your date we require a $200 deposit, you may choose to pay by credit card or EFT.
Using the online booking form is the fastest and most efficient way to complete your booking. To access the online booking form please see the first email sent to you for instructions.